Welcome to Evil Genius - Evil Genius Online - Evil Genius 2 Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Important Announcement!

Hello Members and Guests. Welcome to the Evil Genius Community, we are a fan run community for the original Evil Genius and its future titles Evil Genius Online and Evil Genius 2. As a guest you can read all topics/ ideas as much as you like. If you would like to take part in discussions its easy to join just fill in this form. If you would also like to keep updated with community news and events - join our newsletter here.

Photo

Features to drop from EG1?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ben

Ben

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 313 posts
Contributor

Are there any features in EG1 that you didn't like or wouldn't be to bothered if they were missing from EG2? 

I myself never bothered with the hotel/ guest side of it so wouldn't be bothered if that didnt make it in. 

This is a Fan Community for Evil Genius. We are not affiliated with Rebellion.

If you have any Ideas/ Issues with the Community please PM me.

General Ikaika

General Ikaika

Senior Chief Petty Officer

• Workers
  • 46 posts

Well, I didn't care much for Red Ivan's heavy handedness when it came to using explosives, especially indoors (Thanks Ivan, I'm sure that lone saboteur inside the power room would have only destroyed a couple reactors instead of the entire room while you played Rocket-Paper-Roll Dodge with him...).  I also don't think I ever used the Minion Rally power that all Henchmen had like I would have wanted (great, instead of the 12 commandos I tried to call I got 3 valets, a playboy, my entire high tier science team, and 1 guard)

*Edit*

Actually I just thought of something I despise, the desertion mechanic among minions.  I have to specially design my gold rooms so the thieving bastards don't hoard all my well deserved gold, yet still have access to the briefcase rack, then they go off to the bars and drink and dance their cares away and bitch about the boss!  You'd think they'ed be a bit more gracious that I haven't yet implanted loyalty bomb implants in their skulls?  Either that or if they were a bit more proactive about regenerating their own loyalty rather than me having to execute a few plebs who could instead be counting my gold for me.

Trip

Trip

Sergeant Major

• Guards
  • 189 posts

I never understood why we kept bodies, It's just evidence at the end of the day, maybe in the initial stages of your base but if you have enough money for a fully kitted out science lab then you should be able to burn or disintegrate bodies some way. 

General Ikaika

General Ikaika

Senior Chief Petty Officer

• Workers
  • 46 posts

It was part of the heat mechanic so that if you cared about such things you wouldn't just be slaughtering non minions indiscriminately.  But yes another option for quickly getting rid of corpses would be a good idea,  In fact wasn't that an option in EGO?  Making 'steak' and 'burgers' for the minions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Evil Genius Community, www.evilgenius2.co.uk is a fan community run by people not affiliated with Rebellion in anyway. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials are registered trademarks of Rebellion. All rights reserved.